Springfield Armory SAINT 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle with M-Lok Handguard
The SAINT rifle from Springfield Armory is an AR-15 with top-tier components selected for rugged dependability and relentless performance. This version of the SAINT is M-Lok compatible and chambered in 5.56 NATO. Whether you’re in the market for a formidable self-defense
apon or a plinking pleasure piece, the SAINT rifle fits the bill.
This is the SAINT for the rugged individualist who appreciates the classics. The lightweight mid-length direct gas impingement operating system offers superlative reliability. Top-end Bravo Company furniture combines comfort with ample M-Lok space so you can customize your SAINT to fit your unique personality. The traditional front sight base is both unbreakable and foolproof. A 16″ chrome moly vanadium, melonite-coated 1:8 twist barrel strikes the perfect balance between compact portability and rugged performance.
Springfield SAINT AR Rifle Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Remington
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard-Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard-Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accutite Tension System
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Finish
- Barrel Length: 16 Inches
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Pinned Gas Block
- Trigger: Nickel-Boron Coated GI Trigger
- Sights: A2 Front Sight and Low-Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Rear
- Trigger Guard: BCM GUNFIGHTER
- Pistol Grip: BCM GUNFIGHTER Mod 3
- Handguard: M-Lok BCM GUNFIGHTER PMCR
- Stock: BCM GUNFIGHTER Mod 0
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Charging Handle: GI-Style
- BCG: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG
- Length: 35.5″ Extended/ 32.25″ Collapsed
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn More
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click Here to see BATFE form “Transaction Record Part 1”.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.